This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
About our company
This website is owned by 4T Medical Ltd
4T Medical is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07932878, whose registered address is Suite G12, Blenheim House, Cambridge Innovation Park, Denny End Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9GL, UK.
The Data Protection Lead for 4T Medical Ltd is Laure Tordjmann. You can contact the Data Protection Lead by writing to 4T Medical, Suite G12, Blenheim House, Cambridge Innovation Park, Denny End Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9GL, UK, or sending an email to info @ 4tmedical.com
T: +44 (0)1223 440285
E: laure @ 4tmedical.com
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Whilst using our website or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website and services as requested by you the user. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, fax or email details, you consent to 4T Medical Ltd contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact laure @ 4tmedical.com.
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
4T Medical Ltd collects information in two possible ways:
a. When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you communicate with us or start working with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, your email address and phone number, to enable us to provide the services that you have requested. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
b. When you give us permission to obtain data from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
4T Medical Ltd will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you. If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
4T Medical Ltd will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to 4T Medical Ltd by contacting our Data Controller on the details above. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by 4T Medical Ltd regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting me on the details above.
- We currently do not send any marketing emails, but if in future we do, we will ask your permission and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us on the details above.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.